EHS > Occupational Safety >

Pest Control Service Request

For Residents:

If you are a resident in the University Housing system, either in University Apartments or Residence Halls, please do not proceed with this request. Rather, go to and submit a maintenance request for either Apartments or Residence Halls. Starting with a maintenance request will help the pest request get resolved quickly.

For Faculty/Staff:

Submit your request for Pest Control below. Once submitted, a staff member will contact you to obtain more specific information.

Fields with an asterisk * are required.

*Target Pest:

*General Location:

*Specific Location:

*Contact Person:

*Contact Phone:


Office InformationRadiation SafetyChemical SafetyBiological SafetyOccupational Safety
Animal HandlerHazardous WasteEnvironmentalControlled Substances
Laser SafetyContractor SafetyTrainingManuals & FormsMSDSLinks • MSU Home PageOffice of Vice President for Research and Graduate Studies

© MSU Board of Trustees, All Rights Reserved