EHS > Training >

Online Course List

View All, Sorted By:

Subject Description Area Links
Controlled Substances Awareness Required for research employees who use or have access to controlled substances. Animal Handler Training
Occupational Health And Safety For Academic Students Required for academic students who come into contact with live animals during a course. Covers occupational health and safety information that is applicable to students in a class environment. Not for university employees. Animal Handler Training

Office InformationRadiation SafetyChemical SafetyBiological SafetyOccupational Safety
Animal HandlerHazardous WasteEnvironmentalControlled Substances
Laser SafetyContractor SafetyTrainingManuals & FormsMSDSLinks • MSU Home PageOffice of Vice President for Research and Graduate Studies

© MSU Board of Trustees, All Rights Reserved